Holla! It's Friday! Have you had a great week? I've been super frazzled most of this week. The weather has been fluctuating, I just can't seem to complete things and I'm just feeling a bit out of sorts! I'm hoping that a nice Friday recap of things I've found and fallen for is just what the doctor ordered!
1. DIY Fishbowl Terrariums = excellent. The sisters over at A Beautiful Mess always come up with excellent DIY's and this one is no exception. Now just to make and find a space to hang these.
2. UK Artist Kemi Mai. These pictures are made completely digitally. Yes you read that correctly: zero pen to paper action occurred to make these: simply awe inspiring.
3. North St Botanical in Melbourne is simply beautiful and I would like to have all of their plants, flowers and terrariums in my home please. I spent 30 minutes in the store the other day and could have spent another 30 very easily. Great blooms and friendly staff + a puppy!
4. Aether Cone has to be the coolest looking speaker I've seen in a while. The black and copper colour is my favourite and I jumped onto the waiting list for when they are released.
5. DIY metallic paper bags over on Almost Makes Perfect. I received two of the original kraft coloured bags for christmas and my birthday which i LOVE. These metallic versions would be a great cheap alternative for all the other paper bag uses I've located around our home.
6. Watercolour style wallpapers. From the Sandberg 'Carl' collection these prints have really beautiful transitions that make my heart flutter. This one is called "Gryning Light Lilac" and it reminds me of pink horizons and foggy mountains.
- Ka xx